SkyRealms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new and improved Skyworld!!! (NOT FOR NOOBS)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KrazyKern's Mod Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KrazyKern

KrazyKern's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Vacation/LostIP   KrazyKern's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:21 am

Yes, i was on vacation to go see my family down in flordia and when i came back i lost the IP. ive ben trying to find it.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: OOOOOOHHH   KrazyKern's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:01 pm

Oh why hello there krazy kern..my you havent been on the server in a while Sad
Back to top Go down
https://skyrealms.forumotion.com
KrazyKern

PostSubject: Re: KrazyKern's Mod Application   KrazyKern's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm

I will donated $15+ When jan, 24 Comes Around(:
Back to top Go down
KrazyKern

PostSubject: Re: KrazyKern's Mod Application   KrazyKern's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Well i put a ton of work into this application which really shows that i love this server, This application took my like 30 minutes to complete, i was looking through other applications and people weren't even using a complete sentence, and they still got promoted.
Back to top Go down
The Moderator

PostSubject: Re: KrazyKern's Mod Application   KrazyKern's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:01 pm

hello Krazy. i am going to say to you what i have said to everyone else. if you wish to become staff, you can either do good deeds towards the skyrealm community, or simply donating will increase your chances. try to be a regular player, like most of our staff are.

-Head Admin
Back to top Go down
KrazyKern

PostSubject: KrazyKern's Mod Application   KrazyKern's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:00 pm

Username: KrazyKern
What rank you are applying for: Moderator
Why you think you deserver this rank:
Because I am in 7th grade, my class schedule is flexible this enables me to monitor people from other time zones where it may not necessarily be day time for them. I am friendly and try to get along with anyone that I meet. While I sometimes act silly, I can and will be serious when I have to. I read the chat a lot and try to help out people who have questions. I understand that sometimes people can get frustrated when they ask questions and don't get any answers back because others are too busy or it gets lost in the flood of conversations due to something big like an event going on. My idea would be to try and address their questions as soon as possible to reduce the amount of spam/capslock frustration that people seem to do as a result of being ignored. Although even before this app when I try to answer their questions, sometimes they don't seem to notice me. Therefore, I hope the new color that comes with being a Mod will help my answers stand out more so that people feel welcomed rather than ignored. I have many friends of different ethnic backgrounds and having experienced racism myself, I do not tolerate people who are racist against one another.While I am an christian, I keep an open mind and I respect all religions, so I do not appreciate people who bash on others' religous beliefs either. I dislike it when people are mean or disrespectful to others and hope that by being a Mod I can reduce this so that this server can run peacefully.

How long have you played on SkyRealms: a hour or so but love it allerday, thinking about donating
Have you donated? Might, Depends on how everything gos.

Last edited by KrazyKern on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KrazyKern's Mod Application   KrazyKern's Mod Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KrazyKern's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1