SkyRealms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new and improved Skyworld!!! (NOT FOR NOOBS)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mod App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Moderator

Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod App.   Mod App. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:02 pm

well Done Ace. you have been promoted to rank trusted based upon your helpings with me, Devin, and cgheeeseee.
Back to top Go down
acescore

Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Mod App.   Mod App. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:29 pm

Username: accescore

What rank you are applying for:Moderator

Why you think you deserve this rank: I think I deserve the rank because I've been playing on the server for a while now and I want to join the team. I have been Lead Mod on one server and Head Admin on another (I can give you IP's too). I will not hesitate to give out warnings, kicks, bans etc. Sometimes I often to make mistakes but I try to make up for it. I do try to spectate the server even though I'm not staff yet because I enjoy having new players. I do advertise the server often too. I have also tried to get to know most of the staff members. I speak with proper grammar and spelling, that way it's easier for others to understand what I'm saying. I have lots of experience with becoming staff and I would enjoy it if I became part of the team. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Back to top Go down

Mod App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkyRealms :: SkyRealms Full Server :: Apply-
Jump to: